Please read the following:
The midwives listed on this page are preceptors working with Birthingway student midwives. To work as a preceptor at Birthingway, a midwife must meet certain standards for training and client care. These standards include:
- Follow the Midwives Model of Care
- Minimum of 18 months experience beyond training as a primary midwife
- Minimum of a total of 100 births attended
- Demonstration of professional development and continuing education
(For a complete list of preceptor requirements, see Appendix F in the Student Handbook and Catalog.)
The midwives presented on this page are independent practitioners. Their listing is not an endorsement by Birthingway. Anyone contacting and engaging the services of the midwives listed below do so voluntarily, and hold harmless Birthingway College of Midwifery for their conduct.
- Inner Serenity MidwiferyTia Rich 10432 SW 52nd Ave. Portland, OR 97216 Inner Serenity specializes in Holistic family centered midwifery care. Our focus is on the empowerment to make choices that are right for you and your baby. Care is centered around you and your individual needs in pregnancy birth and postpartum. Each birth is unique and deserves unique care. Additional Services: Craniosacral ...
- Full Moon MidwiferyCanby, Aurora, Hubbard, St. Paul, Woodburn, Silverton, Molalla, Oregon City, Wilsonville, Mt. Angel, Home Birth, Water Birth.
- Growing Family Birth CenterDebbie Cowart 701 N 5th Street Suite B-1010 Lebanon, OR 97355 Phone: 541-259-2500 www.growingfamilybirthcenter.com Growing Family Birth Center is a midwife run, free-standing birth center dedicated to providing holistic, personalized maternity through the prenatal, birth and postpartum period including breastfeeding support. The Birth Center is an alternative to both hospital and homebirth which recognizes and respects the woman and her family’s ...
- Nest MidwiferyPortland, Home Birth, Water Birth.
- Milk and Honey Birth ServicesMilk and Honey Birth Services Megan Coppock 504 NE Going St. Portland, OR 97211 503-954-5026 The midwives of Milk and Honey are dedicated to providing full scope, individualized midwifery care. We are honored to work with families through the childbearing year and offer guidance and support as they bring forth new life. We, similarly, find it an honor and gift to ...
- Vivante Midwifery and Women’s HealthPortland and Vancouver, WA metro areas. Home Birth.
- Sunshine Family HealthcareRegina Flanagan 643 N. Grant St. Canby, OR 97013 503-451-1024 Sunshine Family Healthcare Website
- Andaluz Waterbirth CenterPortland, Tualatin
- Portland Natural BirthPortland, Home Birth, Water Birth, Placenta Encapsulation
- Tiny Love MidwiferyPortland, Home Birth, Breastfeeding Support
- Glow MidwiferyPortland, Home Birth.
- Unfurling Birth and Midwifery ServicesCatherine Akerson Baily, CPM, LDM Maura Jansen, CPM 7911 SE Stark St. Unit B Portland, OR 97215 (503) 310-9715 www.unfurlingbirth.com Catherine and Maura provide safe and high quality midwifery care including prenatal, birth, and postpartum care, home birth and water birth. We are particularly passionate to help people through VBACs. We are happy to offer home birth services to clients who have ...
- Alma Midwifery ServicesPortland, Birth Center, Home Birth.
- Canyon Medical CenterPortland, Birth Center
- Aurora Birth CenterSalem, Aurora, Canby, Molalla, Newberg, Silverton, Home Birth, Birth Center.
- Birth, Babies and BeyondHome birth midwifery serving southwest Washington and Portland Metro.
- Rosehip Midwifery503-504-0885 6738 SE 62nd Ave. Portland, OR 97206 www.rosehipmidwifery.com Rosehip Midwifery is a homebirth practice with 2 experienced midwives: Heather Hack-Sullivan has been attending births for over 17 years and Emilia joined the practice over 5 years ago. Homebirth, water birth, prenatal and postpartum care and more. Call today for a free consultation.