Please read the following:
The midwives listed on this page are preceptors working with Birthingway student midwives. To work as a preceptor at Birthingway, a midwife must meet certain standards for training and client care. These standards include:
- Follow the Midwives Model of Care
- Minimum of 18 months experience beyond training as a primary midwife
- Minimum of a total of 100 births attended
- Demonstration of professional development and continuing education
(For a complete list of preceptor requirements, see Appendix E in the Student Handbook and Catalog.)
The midwives presented on this page are independent practitioners. Their listing is not an endorsement by Birthingway. Anyone contacting and engaging the services of the midwives listed below do so voluntarily, and hold harmless Birthingway College of Midwifery for their conduct.
- Full Moon Midwifery Canby, Aurora, Hubbard, St. Paul, Woodburn, Silverton, Molalla, Oregon City, Wilsonville, Mt. Angel, Home Birth, Water Birth.
- Tiny Love Midwifery Portland, Home Birth, Breastfeeding Support
- Bella Vie Gentle Birth Center Salem, Birth Center.
- Portland Natural Birth Portland, Home Birth, Water Birth, Placenta Encapsulation
- Aurora Birth Center Salem, Aurora, Canby, Molalla, Newberg, Silverton, Home Birth, Birth Center.
- Andaluz Waterbirth Center Portland, Tualatin
- Alma Midwifery Services Portland, Birth Center, Home Birth.
- Canyon Medical Center Portland, Birth Center
- Rosehip Midwifery Portland, Home Birth, Water Birth.
- Birth, Babies and Beyond Home birth midwifery serving southwest Washington and Portland Metro.
- Glow Midwifery Portland, Home Birth.
- Vivante Midwifery and Women’s Health Portland and Vancouver, WA metro areas. Home Birth.
- Nest Midwifery Portland, Home Birth, Water Birth.
- Borealis Portland, Home Birth, Birth Center.