Please read the following:
The midwives listed on this page are preceptors working with Birthingway student midwives. To work as a preceptor at Birthingway, a midwife must meet certain standards for training and client care. These standards include:
- Follow the Midwives Model of Care
- Minimum of 18 months experience beyond training as a primary midwife
- Minimum of a total of 100 births attended
- Demonstration of professional development and continuing education
(For a complete list of preceptor requirements, see Appendix E in the Student Handbook and Catalog.)
The midwives presented on this page are independent practitioners. Their listing is not an endorsement by Birthingway. Anyone contacting and engaging the services of the midwives listed below do so voluntarily, and hold harmless Birthingway College of Midwifery for their conduct.
- Canyon Medical Center Portland, Birth Center
- Tiny Love Midwifery Portland, Home Birth, Breastfeeding Support
- Portland Natural Birth Portland, Home Birth, Water Birth, Placenta Encapsulation
- Rose City Midwifery Elizabeth Clary Melissa Gordon Magnus 1540 SE 35th Place Portland, OR 97214 360-305-9919 www.rosecitymidwifery.com Elizabeth (Liz) and Melissa are home birth midwives serving the Portland metro area. We offer care that is evidence-based, personalized, and often a lot of fun! Our goal is to offer our clients a safe and empowering birth experience. We are deeply honored to serve a diversity of ...
- Full Moon Midwifery Canby, Aurora, Hubbard, St. Paul, Woodburn, Silverton, Molalla, Oregon City, Wilsonville, Mt. Angel, Home Birth, Water Birth.
- Glow Midwifery Portland, Home Birth.
- Vivante Midwifery and Women’s Health Portland and Vancouver, WA metro areas. Home Birth.
- Alma Midwifery Services Portland, Birth Center, Home Birth.
- Bella Vie Gentle Birth Center Salem, Birth Center.
- Inner Serenity Midwifery Tia Rich 10432 SW 52nd Ave. Portland, OR 97216 Inner Serenity specializes in Holistic family centered midwifery care. Our focus is on the empowerment to make choices that are right for you and your baby. Care is centered around you and your individual needs in pregnancy birth and postpartum. Each birth is unique and deserves unique care. Additional Services: Craniosacral ...
- Aurora Birth Center Salem, Aurora, Canby, Molalla, Newberg, Silverton, Home Birth, Birth Center.
- Andaluz Waterbirth Center Portland, Tualatin
- Birth, Babies and Beyond Home birth midwifery serving southwest Washington and Portland Metro.
- Growing Family Birth Center Debbie Cowart 701 N 5th Street Suite B-1010 Lebanon, OR 97355 Phone: 541-259-2500 www.growingfamilybirthcenter.com Growing Family Birth Center is a midwife run, free-standing birth center dedicated to providing holistic, personalized maternity through the prenatal, birth and postpartum period including breastfeeding support. The Birth Center is an alternative to both hospital and homebirth which recognizes and respects the woman and her family’s ...
- Rosehip Midwifery Portland, Home Birth, Water Birth.
- Nest Midwifery Portland, Home Birth, Water Birth.