Julia-Rose, Newborn Care Specialist and Certified Postpartum Doula
Wildflower Doula Services
Phone: (503) 927-2557
Rate: $35/hr daytime, $40/hr overnight
Outer Southeast Multnomah and Clackamas counties
Julia’s commitment as a Certified Postpartum Doula and Newborn Care Specialist is to educate and support parents in the early days and months postpartum – a sacred time of immense joy, growth and adjustment. With 6 years of doula experience and over 15 years in the childcare field, she brings a unique perspective along with seasoned insight into the transformative postpartum period. Working intimately with many different family systems over the years has made her keenly aware that no two families are exactly alike, and as such she deeply enjoys tailoring her services to her clients’ specific desires and goals.
Just a few benefits of hiring Julia as your doula and NCS –
- An experienced brain to pick! Open to all questions and concerns.
- A vigilant eye out for anything abnormal in birthing parent, partner, and baby(s), requiring attention or outside referral.
- Guidance through firsts – bathing, nail clipping, rashes, etc.
- Peace of mind and time for self-care, rest, rejuvenation.
- Household maintenance (baby laundry, tidying, bottle washing)
- Perinatal mental health screenings
Julia does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, ability, marital status, or sexual orientation.