Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Make sure you are familiar with our current registration policies in the Student Handbook and Catalog.
Before You Register
- Consult your recommended course sequence to see what you need to take.
- Talk to your program coordinator to address your program planning questions (enrolled program students).
- Make sure your financial aid is in order.
- Make sure your student account balance is at zero.
After You Register
- Check your email. You should have received a registration confirmation email from our Registrar letting you know your registration was completed. Read this email carefully!
- Contact us to follow up on your registration if you have not received confirmation from the Registrar or if anything is incorrect.
- Make changes to your schedule using our Add, Drop/Withdrawal, and Withdraw from all Courses forms, as needed. These can be found under General Registration Forms below.
- For financial aid purposes, make sure your schedule is set by our Enrollment Confirmation Date. Contact our Financial Aid Officer if you have any questions.
Summer 2022 Registration-Doula Students
All student Labor and Postpartum doulas must complete the Summer 2022 Doula Practicum Informed Choice and Registration Form prior to July 4, 2022.
Spring 2022 Registration-Midwifery Students
Spring 2022 registration closes for Midwifery students on Monday, March 28 at 5:30 PM.
If you are having issues printing these forms, click the “download” button and open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Spring 2022 Registration Packet
- Spring 2022 Term Registration
- Spring 2022 Clinical Training Informed Choice Letter
- Spring 2022 Clinical Training Registration
- Split Credit CTC Registration-MW
- Course Add Form
- Withdraw/Drop Form
- Withdraw from All Courses Form
- Research Project Registration Form
- Additional Preceptors and Clinical Training Sites Form