If you would like to receive registration forms as soon as they are ready, sign up for our Newsletter. Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Make sure you are familiar with our current registration policies in the Student Handbook and Catalog.
Before You Register
- Consult your recommended course sequence to see what you need to take.
- Talk to your program coordinator to address your program planning questions (enrolled program students).
- Make sure your financial aid is in order.
- Make sure your student account balance is at zero.
- Make a copy of your registration form and payment for your records.
After You Register
- Check your email. You should have received a registration confirmation email from our Registrar letting you know your registration was completed. Read this email carefully!
- Contact us to follow up on your registration if you have not received confirmation from the Registrar or if anything is incorrect.
- Make changes to your schedule using our Add, Drop/Withdrawal, and Withdraw from all Courses forms, as needed. These can be found under General Registration Forms below.
- For financial aid purposes, make sure your schedule is set by our Enrollment Confirmation Date. Contact our Financial Aid Officer if you have any questions.
Summer 2020 Registration Forms
Summer 2020 registration begins Monday, June 15, 2020.
Summer 2020 registration closes for Midwifery students on Monday, June 22 at 5:30 PM.
Summer 2020 registration closes for Labor Doula and Postpartum Doula students on Monday, July 6 at 5:30 PM.
If you are having issues printing these forms, click the “download” button and open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Summer 2020 Registration Packet-MW
- Summer 2020 Registration-Doula
- Spring 2020 Clinical Training Credit Registration
- Split Credit CTC Registration-MW
- Course Add Form
- Withdraw/Drop Form
- Textbook/Equipment Drop Form
- Withdraw from All Courses Form
- Research Project Registration Form
- Additional Preceptors and Clinical Training Sites Form