If you would like to receive registration forms as soon as they are ready, sign up for our Newsletter. Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Make sure you are familiar with our current registration policies in the Student Handbook and Catalog.
Before You Register
- Consult your recommended course sequence to see what you need to take.
- Talk to your program coordinator to address your program planning questions (enrolled program students).
- Contact our Community Student Adviser with any questions you have regarding the registration process (community students).
- Make sure your financial aid is in order.
- Make sure your student account balance is at zero.
- Make a copy of your registration form and payment for your records.
After You Register
- Check your email. You should have received a registration confirmation email from our Registrar letting you know your registration was completed. Read this email carefully!
- Contact us to follow up on your registration if you have not received confirmation from the Registrar or if anything is incorrect.
- Make changes to your schedule using our Add, Drop/Withdrawal, and Withdraw from all Courses forms, as needed. These can be found under General Registration Forms below.
- For financial aid purposes, make sure your schedule is set by our Enrollment Confirmation Date. Contact our Financial Aid Officer if you have any questions.
Winter 2018 Registration Forms
Winter 2018 registration begins November 27th for enrolled students and December 4th for community students. Winter 2018 Registration ends December 8th, 2017.
If you are having issues printing these forms, click the “download” button and open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- 2018 Winter Course Offerings
- 2018 Winter Registration Cover Page (please read before registering)
- 2018 Winter Registration Form
- 2018 Winter Midwifery Clinical Training Form
- 2018 Winter Lactation Clinical Training Form
- 2018 Winter Textbook Order Form
- Course Add Form
- Withdraw/Drop Form
- Textbook/Equipment Drop Form
- Withdraw from All Courses Form
- Independent Study Intent Form
- Research Project Registration Form
- Additional Preceptors and Clinical Training Sites Form
The Labor Doula Workshop is offered every term (Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer).
The Postpartum Doula Workshop is offered twice a year (Fall and Spring).
Sorry, no walk-in registrations during these workshops. Forms must be received by the deadlines indicated below:
- 2018 Winter Labor Doula Workshop
Registration Deadline: January 18, 2018 at 5:00pm
- CEU Workshop: Oral Health Education for Doulas
Effective October 2017, all labor doulas applying or reapplying for state certification also need to complete an approved Oral Health Educator training. Birthingway is hosting a three-hour oral health CEU workshop to meet this requirement. The oral health education included in the workshop can be incorporated into prenatal and postpartum visits to help clients understand how parental oral health can affect their pregnancy and birth, how to track oral health developments in babies, and how parental/care provider oral health can impact a child’s dental health for the early years and throughout their life. Students will also learn about low-cost referral resources for clients. Open to Birthingway AND community doulas. Limited to 35 participants, registration required.
Registration Deadline: December 1st, 2017 at 5:00pm
If you didn’t find the form you need here, see our Documents and Forms page.