If you would like to receive registration forms as soon as they are ready, sign up for our Newsletter. Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Make sure you are familiar with our current registration policies in the Student Handbook and Catalog.
Before You Register
- Consult your recommended course sequence to see what you need to take.
- Talk to your program coordinator to address your program planning questions (enrolled program students).
- Make sure your financial aid is in order.
- Make sure your student account balance is at zero.
- Make a copy of your registration form and payment for your records.
After You Register
- Check your email. You should have received a registration confirmation email from our Registrar letting you know your registration was completed. Read this email carefully!
- Contact us to follow up on your registration if you have not received confirmation from the Registrar or if anything is incorrect.
- Make changes to your schedule using our Add, Drop/Withdrawal, and Withdraw from all Courses forms, as needed. These can be found under General Registration Forms below.
- For financial aid purposes, make sure your schedule is set by our Enrollment Confirmation Date. Contact our Financial Aid Officer if you have any questions.
Winter 2020 Registration Forms
Winter 2020 registration begins Monday, December 2, 2019.
Winter 2020 registration closes for Midwifery students on Monday, December 16 at 5:30 PM.
Winter 2020 registration closes for Labor Doula and Postpartum Doula students on Monday, January 6 at 5:30 PM.
If you are having issues printing these forms, click the “download” button and open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Winter 2020 Registration-Midwifery Students
- Winter 2020 Registration-Doula Students
- Winter 2020 Textbook Order Form
- Winter 2020 Course Offerings
- Winter 2020 Clinical Training Registration Form
- Midwifery Integration Registration Approval Form
- Split Credit CTC Registration-MW
- Course Add Form
- Withdraw/Drop Form
- Textbook/Equipment Drop Form
- Withdraw from All Courses Form
- Independent Study Intent Form
- Research Project Registration Form
- Additional Preceptors and Clinical Training Sites Form
Workshop, CEU and CERP Registration
Sorry, no walk-in registrations during these workshops. Forms must be received by the deadlines indicated on each form.
The Labor Doula Workshop is offered every term (Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer).
The Postpartum Doula Workshop is offered twice a year (Fall and Spring).
CEU and CERP Offerings:
If you didn’t find the form you need here, see our Documents and Forms page.