If you would like to receive registration forms as soon as they are ready, sign up for our Newsletter. Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Make sure you are familiar with our current registration policies in the Student Handbook and Catalog.
Before You Register
- Consult your recommended course sequence to see what you need to take.
- Talk to your program coordinator to address your program planning questions (enrolled program students).
- Contact our Community Student Adviser with any questions you have regarding the registration process (community students).
- Make sure your financial aid is in order.
- Make sure your student account balance is at zero.
- Make a copy of your registration form and payment for your records.
After You Register
- Check your email. You should have received a registration confirmation email from our Registrar letting you know your registration was completed. Read this email carefully!
- Contact us to follow up on your registration if you have not received confirmation from the Registrar or if anything is incorrect.
- Make changes to your schedule using our Add, Drop/Withdrawal, and Withdraw from all Courses forms, as needed. These can be found under General Registration Forms below.
- For financial aid purposes, make sure your schedule is set by our Enrollment Confirmation Date. Contact our Financial Aid Officer if you have any questions.
Spring 2018 Registration Forms
Spring 2018 registration begins Monday, March 5 at 8:30 AM for enrolled students and March 12 for community students. Spring 2018 registration closes Monday, March 19 at 12:30 PM.
If you are having issues printing these forms, click the “download” button and open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Spring 2018 Registration Packet
- MIN411q Midwifery Integration Registration Approval Form
- Course Add Form
- Withdraw/Drop Form
- Textbook/Equipment Drop Form
- Withdraw from All Courses Form
- Independent Study Intent Form
- Research Project Registration Form
- Additional Preceptors and Clinical Training Sites Form
Workshop Registration Forms
The Labor Doula Workshop is offered every term (Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer).
The Postpartum Doula Workshop is offered twice a year (Fall and Spring).
Sorry, no walk-in registrations during these workshops. Forms must be received by the deadlines indicated below:
- 2018 Spring Postpartum Doula Workshop
- 2018 Spring Labor Doula Workshop
- 2018 Spring LD&D Renewal Workshop Registration
If you didn’t find the form you need here, see our Documents and Forms page.