If you are registering for a course or workshop, be sure to send both your payment AND the registration form. You are not officially registered for your course until we have both these items!
If you’re not registering for a course, please include a note telling us what you’re paying for (e.g. “Jane Smith’s Account”).
You may pay for a course or workshop, or just make a payment on your student account, using any of the methods below.
Pay by Check or Money Order
We prefer payment by check or money order! When you pay with a check/money order, Birthingway receives your full payment and none of it is “eaten up” by credit card processing fees.
Mail or Bring Checks/Money Orders to:
Birthingway College of Midwifery
12113 SE Foster Road
Portland, Oregon 97266
Pay with Cash
If you would like to pay in cash, please come by the school – that way you can be sure your payment isn’t lost in the mail!
Pay By Paypal
You must have a PayPal account. If you don’t have one, it is free and it will work as soon as you set it up and add your credit card information.
Once you have an account, follow these directions:
- Log into PayPal
- Click “Send Money” in the Tools menu on the left.
- Click on “Pay for goods or services”
- Where it says “Email or mobile number” enter “email@example.com”
- Where it says “Amount” enter the total amount and make sure “USD” (US Dollars) is selected to the right.
- In the area below, make sure to select “No address needed.”
- Click “Next”
- Select your method of payment (this depends on how you set up your PayPal account when you created it).
- Add a note: The name of the student and a short description of what the payment is for. Example: “Jane Doe, Clinical Training and Course Registration for Spring 2016”
- Click “Send”
Failure to follow these directions may result in a delayed payment and late fees.
You should get a confirmation screen and an email that the order has been sent. Print either of those pages and attach them to your registration forms. You must include a copy of your PayPal Payment Confirmation or your registration will be considered incomplete and delayed until confirmation is received.
Financial Aid Clearance
Payment in full, including all tuition and fees, is due at the time of registration for each term unless you are eligible for a financial aid disbursement in the term.
To be considered eligible for financial aid in the term, you must have a complete FAFSA on file and a signed award letter with an anticipated disbursement for that term. If you are unclear about whether you have financial aid clearance or are eligible for financial aid, please contact the Financial Aid Officer.