If you’re not registering for a course, please include a note telling us what you’re paying for (e.g. “Jane Smith’s Account”).
You may pay for a course or workshop, or just make a payment on your student account, using any of the methods below.
Pay By Paypal
You must have a PayPal account. If you don’t have one, it is free and it will work as soon as you set it up and add your credit card information.
Once you have an account, follow these directions:
- Log into PayPal
- Click “Send Money” in the Tools menu on the left.
- Click on “Pay for goods or services”
- Where it says “Email or mobile number” enter “firstname.lastname@example.org”
(Any other email address will not be received and will delay registration. Copy and paste the address to avoid typos.)
- Where it says “Amount” enter the total amount and make sure “USD” (US Dollars) is selected to the right.
- In the area below, make sure to select “No address needed.”
- Click “Next”
- Select your method of payment (this depends on how you set up your PayPal account when you created it).
- Add a note: The name of the student and a short description of what the payment is for. Example: “Jane Doe, Clinical Training and Course Registration for Spring 2016”
- Click “Send”
Failure to follow these directions may result in a delayed payment and late fees.
You should get a confirmation screen and an email that the order has been sent.
Pay by Check or Money Order
If you prefer to pay by check or money order, you can mail your payment to Birthingway’s administrative office. Please contact us at email@example.com or 503-760-3131 to request our current mailing address.
Pay with Cash
If you would like to pay in cash, please come by our administrative office – that way you can be sure your payment isn’t lost in the mail! Please note that our office is open by appointment only. Please call us at 503-760-3131 if you would like to make an appointment.
Financial Aid Clearance
Payment in full, including all tuition and fees, is due at the time of registration for each term unless you are eligible for a financial aid disbursement in the term.
To be considered eligible for financial aid in the term, you must have a complete FAFSA on file and a signed award letter with an anticipated disbursement for that term. If you are unclear about whether you have financial aid clearance or are eligible for financial aid, please contact the Financial Aid Officer.