- Please submit a completed Transcript Request Form for each transcript needed. You may submit your transcript request in person or by mail. We do not accept emailed or faxed transcript requests.
- Official transcripts are $10 each. Unofficial transcripts are $5 each. Full payment must be received with your request. Payment can be made by cash, check or money order.
- Your signature is required on each transcript request.
- Please allow at least 10 business days after the date that we receive your request to process your transcript. Your transcript may be delayed if your request is incomplete. We will not release transcripts to students who are not in Good Financial Standing. Please see the current Student Handbook and Catalog for details. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- For security reasons, we will not fax your transcript.
For reference only (not required for requesting a transcript):
Transcript Key Supplemental–Course Numbering History