My name is Denice Lazzara and I’m a certified labor doula. I come from a multicultural background, currently living in Camas, WA with my two sons, age 11 and 12 years old. I was a world traveler for more than 8 years until I settled in Camas, WA with my family. When it was time to have my own babies I was lucky to have a huge friend support network of reiki healers, experienced doulas and great friends. I have experience supporting both vaginal and cesarean births as well as medicated and unmedicated births. It is my goal to help you feel supported throughout the many choices and options of your birth. I enjoy helping other families to have safe childbirth experiences here and in developing countries.
If you decide to choose me as your labor doula this is what you can expect:
- 1 to 2 visits to discuss your birth vision and to get comfortable with each other.
- I will be ‘on call’ for you starting two weeks prior to your due date up until your delivery.
- I will provide continuous support throughout your labor and birth.
- After the birth, I will provide at least one postpartum visit at your home to make sure everyone is doing well and provide resources and support as needed.
- The fee for my services are sliding scale : $350-$700.
- I’m bilingual & would love to work with both Spanish- and English-speaking families.
You can contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org