How to access Coursepages
Starting with the Spring 2015 Term, you need to have either a Gmail email address or a Google Account to access Coursepages.
If you have a Gmail account, gave us your Gmail email address as your contact email and are logged into Gmail, you can click on the Coursepage link below and it will take you to the Coursepage.
If you do not have a Gmail account, you need to create a Google Account with the email address you gave us when you registered.
- Click on this link: https://accounts.google.com/SignUp (This link will open in a new tab or window so this instruction page will stay open)
- Under “Choose your username,” click “I prefer to use my current email address”
- Follow the rest of the instructions and log into your new Google Account
- Once you have done that, come back to this page and when you click on the link for your Coursepage, it will open
- Log into your Birthingway Google Apps Account (the link opens in a new window).
- Click on the grid of squares near your user name at the upper right (the Google App Launcher)
- Choose “Sites”
- Click “Browse sites” on the left
- Click “Coursepages” and all of your Coursepages will be there
Coursepage Log In Change
If you are trying to log into a Coursepage for a term up to and including Winter 2015, you should have been given specific login instructions in an email prior to the term. Courses starting Spring Term 2015 use the instructions above.
If you are having trouble accessing your course, please go to the Contact Us page and select “Technical Issue” on the contact form. Please include the name of the course you are having a problem with.
If you are having trouble opening, reading or editing a document, please see our Document Help page.