If you have an @birthingway.edu address (enrolled program students):
- Log into your Birthingway Google Apps Account.
- Click on the grid of squares near your user name at the upper right.
- Choose “Sites”.
- Browse sites on the left.
- Choose “Coursepages.” All of your Coursepages will be there.
If you do not have an @birthingway.edu address (community students), scroll down to find your course.
The new Coursepages use Google Sites. This means that if you use Gmail, you may get an error message saying that you do not have access. If that happens, you will need to:
- Sign Out of your Gmail/Google account (upper right corner).
- Come back to this page and click the link again.
If you want to stay logged in to your Gmail account, you can access the coursepages in a different browser. For example, if you use Firefox for your Gmail account, then use Safari (Pre-installed on Mac), Internet Explorer (pre-installed on PC only) or Chrome (by Google) to access the Coursepages.
If you are having trouble accessing your course, please go to the Contact Us page and select “Technical Issue” on the contact form. Please include the name of the course you are having a problem with.
If you are having trouble opening, reading or editing a document, please see our Document Help page.